Monday, December 1, 2008

I don't care

I don't care if I'm too young to understand
I don't care if I'm odd to even stand
I don't care if u dont believe
I don't care if u cant see
I don't care if that's how u are gonna be
Cause I don't care to put up with it anymore
I...I...don't care to care

I don't care if the sun don't rise
I don't care if the stars don't shine
I don't care to look up at the morning sky
And find out that the birds don't fly
I don't care if its hot or cold
I don't care to see different faces unfold
I don't care for global warming
I don't care for people dying
Cause I don't care to put up with it anymore
I...I...don't care to care

I don't care for what people shout
I don't care if their words wont come out
I don't care for ur misery
I don't care for ur joy
I don't care if u don't believe in love
Your words are not gonna make me move
Muchmore I don't care If u can't understand me
I...I...don't care to care

I don't care for how long I'm gonna live
I don't care for how long I'm gonna fight
I don't care for whats coming up tomorrow
I don't care if its filled with sorrow
I don't care if population grows
I don't care if poverty kills
I don't care if rich bastards dwells
I...I...hate to care

I don't care if u cant sleep
I don't care if u cant eat
I don't care if we cant meet
I don't care if we cant get along
I don't care if u don't belong
I don't care if u are depressed
I don't care if u cant find peace
I don't care,I'm not gonna be there to tease
I'm not going to be around to please
I...I... hate the word care

I don't care if we are born alone
I don't care to travel alone
I don't care if we all die alone
I don't care if u wont simply moan
Cause life & death travel on the same boat
Certainly I'm not the only one to float
Fine u wanna wreck mine
I'm wreckless with your's
I...I...don't care to care

No comments:

Post a Comment